- The Vanilla Direct Load service allows customers to add funds to their Vanilla debit card in 60 seconds or less.
- You can use any MoneyPass Network ATM without paying a surcharge fee.
- Simply head on over to www.myvanilladebitcard.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
- Please note these are not credit cards and as such will not hurt or improve a credit score.
- A Vanilla Visa debit card can be purchased at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, and Kroger.
Get Started Online
Sign up to set up your online account and activate your starter, MyVanilla Card. You can use your starter card at millions of locations until your permanent personalized MyVanilla Card arrives.
MyVanillaDebitCard.com Customer Service
- Customer Care at 1-855-686-9513
- Mail: MyVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808
- Fax: Not found
What is Rapid Reload?
This service allows customers to load cash directly to their MyVanilla Card at the register. Visit participating Walmart locations to swipe, load, and go.
How do I check the balance on my Vanilla prepaid card?
Visit https://www.myvanillagiftcard.com/, click on the purple “check balance” tab, and input your username and password.
Is one vanilla card safe?
Yes. It is as safe as any other Visa credit card.
How do I activate my vanilla card?
If your Gift Card was purchased at VanillaGift.com, in most cases, the Card is ready for use immediately. You can also activate your Gift Card and check the balance at https://balance.VanillaGift.com or by calling the toll-free number listed on your card’s back.
How do I activate my prepaid card?
Call the number on the front of the card to activate your prepaid Vanilla Debit card.