MASN Text Message Settlement
- A $2.5 million settlement has been announced in the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network class action lawsuit
- Visit www.masntextmessagesettlement.com to file a claim
- Must file a claim by 7/15/2019
You will want to file a claim in the MASN Text Message Settlement if you received a Mid-Atlantic Sports Network text ad from or on behalf of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding on your mobile phone since 12/12/2013.
Class members contend that Mid-Atlantic Sports Network sent unwanted text ads which were in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding, also known as Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, specializes in putting local and collegiate sports on television, including baseball, basketball, and football games; and related pregame and postgame shows.
The company operates in Pennsylvania and North Carolina and is available through cable and satellite.
MASN Text Message Settlement Important Dates
- 05/16/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 07/15/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 4/16/2019: Objection or Opt-Out Deadline
MASNTextMessageSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: MASN Text Message Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-888-623-6170
- Email: info@MASNTextMessageSettlement.com
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing to receive a slice of the 2.5 million dollar settlement pie.
If you would like to speak at the hearing please show up at Miami. U.S. Courthouse, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami FL 33030 at 10:00 a.m.
The class counsel is listed as David P. Milian & Ruben Conitzer from the law firm of CAREY RODRIGUEZ MILIAN GONYA LLP.
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network will be represented by Robert J. Herrington from the law firm of GREENBERG TRAURIG LLP.
More Cash Settlements?
- CYNO Settlement: $8.5 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled ARcare Inc. v. Cynosure Inc.
- AsashiBeerSettlement.com: Entitled Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc., and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles