Consider the Credit One Bank credit card if you have terrible credit and are looking to rebuild.
Please visit www.kfbu3.com to apply online or learn more about credit one.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
If you have a credit score that is down-right nasty looking you can apply for the Credit One card in hopes of raising that bad boy and getting with the norm.
KFBU3.com Customer Service
- Online: www.creditonebank.com/customer-service
- Phone: Automated Account Information: 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free) 1-702-405-2042 (outside the U.S.) (24 hours a day / 7 days a week)
- Application Information: 1-800-752-5493 (5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific)
For issues regarding an overdue payment please call the Credit One Bank collection team at 1-888-729-6274 (5 a.m. – 7 p.m. Mon – Thu, 5 a.m. – 3 p.m. Fri & Sat, 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sun / All Times Pacific).
If you need to send in supporting documents in regards to a billing error please mail them to “Credit One Bank P.O. Box 98873 Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873”.
Read More: MYvanilladebitcard.com
It is usually a smooth (criminal) idea to look at a few other options before pot commiting to a credit card offer.
Here are a few other options for consumers with a credit score that resembles last Monday’s meatloaf.
- Indigo Mastercard for Less than Perfect Credit: comes with an annual fee of $0 to $99 depending on the promotional offer
- OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card: $35 annual fee
- Green Dot Visa Secured Credit Card: $39 annual fee and best for those who don’t have a bank account
We love the Credit One Bank card and give it a solid 8 out of 10.
If you have a good credit score this offer is not for you. But if your swimming in debt and are jumping over collectors on your way to work every morning you will want to consider the Credit One Bank credit card offer! Cheers!