Hot Topic Text Ad Class Action Settlement
A 2.9 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Soukhaphonh v. Hot Topic Inc.,
To file a claim please visit www.hottopictextmessagesettlement.com.
The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Claim forms must be filed by 12/13/2019.
Listed as case number 2:16-cv-05124.
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the United States who received one or more text messages from Hot Topic between 8/1/2012 and 7/26/2019.
- TellANF.com: Take a survey to get a $10 off coupon
- KrogerFeedback.com Fuel Points – Win a $5000 gift card
- SoFiOffer.com: Get a personal loan from SoFi
HotTopicTextMessageSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Hot Topic Text Message Settlement c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43496 Providence, RI 02940-3496
- Phone: 1-866-442-7823
- Fax: Not Found
Class Member Counsel
- David P. Milian & Ruben Conitzer CAREY RODRIGUEZ MILIAN GONYA LLP
- Robert Ahdoot & Tina Wolfson AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC
- Joshua Briones & E. Crystal Lopez & Arameh O’Boyle & Anne-Marie Dao & Kathryn Lafferty Ignash from MINTZ LEVIN COHN FERRIS GLOVSKY AND POPEO
How much will class members receive!?
Each Class Member will receive an equal share of the net settlement fund after the payment of attorneys’ fees, court costs, administration costs, and service awards. Final payment amounts will depend on the number of claims filed.
HotTopicTextMessageSettlement.com Important Dates
- December 13, 2019: Deadline to object or exclude
- February 7, 2020: Final approving hearing (aka the fairness hearing)
- December 13, 2019: Deadline to file a claim
The final approval hearing will take place on or around February 7, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
The hearing will take place at First Street Courthouse Building at 350 W. 1st Street in Los Angeles, CA 90012 in Courtroom 8C.
If you are not happy with the Hot Topic Text Message Settlement you can attend the hearing but must notify the court.
The hearing may be moved to a different date or time without additional notice, so it is a good idea to check www.hottopictextmessagesettlement.com for updates.