GAP Banana Republic Factory Store Pricing Settlement
A mind-boggling 3.75 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Andrews, et al. v. The Gap Inc., et al.,.
Visit www.gfpricingsettlement.com to obtain court documents to include the claim form.
The case is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California in the County of San Francisco.
Listed as case number CGC-18-567237.
A group of consumers from California, New Jersey, and Florida lodged the Gap, Banana Republic factory store class-action lawsuit after being subject to an alleged false reference pricing scheme.
- BachSettlement.com – File Claim for Refund of Advanced Disposal Fees
- MassageFeeSettlement.com – Claim a $50 voucher
- Rental Car Settlement Nevada – Entitled The Nevada Airport Concession Recovery Fee Class Action Lawsuit
Please note you must be a legal resident of the United States in order to file a claim in regards to the above settlements.
GFPricingClassSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: GF Pricing Settlement Administrator PO Box 60247 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Suite 31 Philadelphia, PA 19102.
- Email: Info@GFPricingClassSettlement.com
- Fax: Not found
- 10/11/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 01/06/2020: Claim form deadline
- 9/23/2019: Objection or opt-out deadline
To make a claim in the Gap, Banana Republic Factory store class action settlement, Class Members must submit a claim online or by mail by Jan. 6, 2020.
If you fail to file a claim you will miss out on all settlement rewards.
- Stephen P. DeNittis DENITTIS OSEFCHEN PRINCE PC
- Daniel M. Hattis HATTIS LAW PLLC
- Todd M. Friedman THE LAW OFFICE OF TODD M. FRIEDMAN PC
- Joseph Duffy MORGAN LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the United States who “made an in-store or online purchase from Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store or Banana Republic Factory Store between May 24, 2010, and May 10, 2019, and have not received a refund or credit for all of [their] purchases.”