- Take a super duper short survey in regards to a FoodMaxx purchase
- The survey will take between 4 to 8 minutes to complete
- Please visit www.foodmaxx.com/survey to begin
FoodMaxx customers will need the 13 digit survey code to begin.
If you do not have the 13 digit survey code you will not be able to provide feedback to FoodMaxx.
- All feedback will be used to increase customer service at FoodMaxx
- www.foodmaxx.com/survey is operated by SMG (Service Management Group)
- Must be 18 years of age or older to take the survey
- The survey is available in English or Spanish
- FoodMaxx employees are not eligible
FoodMaxx Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-692-5710
- FoodMaxx Locations
- FoodMaxx Bakery (order cakes online)
- Write FoodMaxx at “FoodMaxx Attn: Consumer Relations P.O. Box 4278 Modesto, CA 95352”
FoodMaxx Hours of Operation
The first FoodMaxx opened in Bakersfield, California in 1986. FoodMaxx is open from 8 am to 11 pm PT.
On Social Media