Durantv State Farm Settlement
- Class Members are automatically enrolled
- Class Members who wish to opt out must do so no later than 5/6/2019
- Visit www.durantvstatefarm.com to file a claim
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
The Durantv State Farm class action lawsuit is entitled Brett Durant v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., and is listed as case number C2:15-cv-01710.
The Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Settlement Fairness Hearing will take place on or around 06/10/2019.
DurantvStateFarm.com Contact Information
- Mail: Tyler K. Firkins Van Siclen, Stocks & Firkins 721 45th St NE Auburn, WA 98002
- Phone 1: 1-866-458-3188
- Phoeb 2: 1-253-859-8899
- Email: Info@VanSiclen.com
Class Member in the Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit is defined as;
“State Farm insureds in the state of Washington who, from April 9, 2008 to June 15, 2018, had a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim for medical or hospital benefits denied, terminated or limited by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (State Farm) on the grounds that they had reached ‘maximum medical improvement’ (MMI), using an Explanation of Review form referencing Reason Codes SF546, SF536 or SF537.”
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by VAN SICLEN STOCKS FIRKINS ATTORNEYS AT LAW and NAUHEIM LAW OFFICE.
State Farm has hired SHEPPARD MULLIN RICHTER & HAMPTON to represent them in court.
- Aveenowashsettlement.com: a 2.4 million dollar settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson
Durantv State Farm Class Members who wish to opt out must do so no later than May 6, 2019.
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing in order to receive a settlement award.
State Farm has agreed to pay $18.5 million to end the class action lawsuit and avoid further court trail.
The amount of Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Settlement money any one class member will receive will vary and is not known at this time.
DurantvStateFarm Settlement Website