Contact Lense Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-buzzing 13 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Disposable Contact Lens Antitrust Litigation.
Visit www.contactlenssettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and all claim forms must be filed by 1/31/2020.
The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/25/2020.
The Hon. Harvey Schlesinger will hear the case in the Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse.
Who should file a claim?
“Anyone in the United States who purchased contact lenses from Alcon Vision LLC, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., ABB Concise Optical Group LLC, Bausch & Lomb Inc., or CVI since June 1, 2013 if the lenses were subject to a “unilateral pricing policy.” The other recently certified Classes include consumers who purchased contact lenses manufactured by Alcon Vision LLC, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., or ABB Concise Optical Group LLC between June 1, 2013 and Dec. 4, 2018 if the lenses were subject to “unilateral pricing policy.”
- VanillaPrepaid: Manage a Vanilla Prepaid debit card or gift card online
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: Access a Vanilla debit card account online
ContactLensSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Disposable Contacts Antitrust Litigation Settlement Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 2995 Portland, OR 97208-2995
- Email: info@ContactLensSettlement.com
- Toll-Free: 1-877-253-3649
Lawyers for the Defense
For CooperVision: Christopher Yates LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
For Bausch & Lomb Robin D. Adelstein NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT US LLP
Class Members Defense
- Nathaniel C. Giddings HAUSFELD LLP (mail: 1700 K. St., NW Suite 650 Washington, DC 20006)
- Joseph P. Guglielmo SCOTT+SCOTT ATTORNEYS AT LAW, LLP (Mail: The Helmsley Building 203 Park Avenue, 17th Floor New York, New York 10169)
- Eamon O’Kelly ROBINS KAPLAN LLP (mail: 399 Park Avenue Suite 3600 New York, NY 10022)
You will not be charged for contacting these lawyers.
As noted above, unless you elect to retain your own personal lawyer, if you remain in the Classes, you will not have any direct obligations to pay the costs of the litigation.