Apply for a Citi credit card and check out the rewards catalogue online.
Simply head on over to www.citi.com/rewardsdetails and follow the online instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note MOST Citi cards require a good to great credit score (if you have a poor credit score please check out the Credit One Bank Card).
Citi.com/RewardsDetails Customer Service
- If you do not have the card, then call 1-800-950-5114
- Apply for a Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-888-201-4523
- Servicio al cliente español 1-800-947-9100
- Chat with Citi
- Apply for a Costco Credit Card & Check your Application Status 1-877-343-4118
Unlock 10,000+ Events With Your Citi Card Access presale tickets and exclusive experiences for concerts, sports, dining and more.
Citi Bank Account
Get unlimited check writing, $0 minimum opening deposit required and over 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the US. Simple banking when opening a Citi bank account.
Please visit Citi Bank Account to sign up now.
You can use your debit card associated with the Citi Bank account to be used at more than 60,000 ATMs, including those in Costco, CVS Pharmacy and Target stores nationwide and most Walgreens.
Check out other credit cards?
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it Cash Back: Best for Rotating cash back
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express card: Best for consumers who love rewards!
Please note you must be 18 years old or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- PopTV.com/activate: You must be 18 years of age or older and provide a credit card in order to activate Pop TV under your name.
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: You can use any MoneyPass Network ATM without paying a surcharge fee
- KrogerFeedback: Take a short survey in regards to a purchase at Kroger (you might win a Kroger Gift card in the process)… Good luck!