Bravo TV Activate Now
Activate your Bravo TV service online now!
Simply visit www.bravotv.com/activatenow to login and start the activation process.
The activation process requires the “activation code”, internet access, and a few minutes of your time.
The user’s account must match the name of the customer who purchases the Bravo TV account.
Once you have activated your account you will have access to BRAVO, E!, NBC, SYFY, USA, Telemundo, and Universo!
BravoTV.com/ActivateNow Customer Service
If you find yourself having issues with the activation process please see the contact information listed below…
- Mail: Bravo Viewer Relations 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Suite 250 Burbank, CA 91523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For issues with video closed captioning (CC), please email us at email@example.com
- RegisterYourNinja: Register your ninja product online
- TellBostonPizza.com: Enter to win a $200 Boston Pizza gift card!
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: Access your Vanilla debit card online… must be 18 years of age or older
Other Streaming Options?
If your not a fan of the Bravo Network check out the options listed below!
- Sling TV: Super Cheap but you must have a super-fast internet connection
- Hulu: Hulu is a dependable option for streaming new and classic shows as well as live TV across a wide variety of platforms
- YouTube TV: A great bang for your buck as you get access to 70+ channels for only $49.99/mo
Bravo Corporate Office Information
The corporate office is based at Bravo Media, LLC 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 8th Floor New York, New York 10112 and can be reached by phone at 212-664-4444.
Bravo Cable Network Executives CEO: Frances Berwick CFO: Jonathan Hills COO: Lisa Hsia
As of July of 2015, approximately 90.8 million households receive the Bravo broadcast. The Bravo channel is available also for subscribers of Dish Network, Time Warner Cable, DirecTV, and ATT Universe.
Popular shows on BRAVO TV include Project Runway, Top Chef Just Desserts, Summer House, and Spy Games.