Bank Survey TCPA Settlement Lawsuit
- Compass Bank has seemingly agreed to a 1.15 million dollar settlement to resolve a TCPA lawsuit
- You can visit banksurveytcpasettlement.com for more information
- The lawsuit is entitled Hossfeld v. Compass Bank, Case No. 2:16-CV-2017-ACA
Claim forms must be filed by 6/24/2019 in order to get a Compass Bank Survey Phone Call Class Action Settlement payment.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama – Southern Division.
BankSurveyTCPASettlement.com Class Member Definition
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the United States who received a phone call from Compass Bank in regards to a survey call between Dec. 14, 2012 and Feb. 8, 2019.
If you do not meet the class member requirements DO NOT file a claim.
You are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Raymours TCPA Furniture Settlement: File a claim to receive anywhere between $25 to $100 in the class action lawsuit entitled Borecki v. Raymour Furniture Company Inc.
Compass Bank Survey Phone Call Lawsuit Proof of Purchase?
Yes! Class members must provide either the notice ID and pin for online claims or cell phone number.
Bank Survey TCPA Settlement Who To Contact?
- Class members lawyers: Alexander H. Burke BURKE LAW OFFICES LLC
- Claim form mailing address: Bank Survey TCPA Settlement c/o American Legal Claim Services LLC PO Box 23369 Jacksonville, FL 32241-3369
- Phone Number: 1-800-372-5704 (dial this number first)