Bank of the West Get My Card Offer
- Apply for the Bank of the West Platinum Mastercard.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- To apply please visit www.bankofthewest.com/getmycard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please have the invitation code when applying online.
Bank of the West Get My Card Reviews
Here we will review the line of credit cards offered by Bank of the West based on some of the more popular credit card blogs online.
Bank of the West offers two different credit cards and you will want to review each before deciding upon one over the other. You can visit www.bankofthewest.com/open-account/personal-credit-cards to review these cards but below is a quick summary.
Cash Back Rewards MasterCard
- No annual fee
- 3% cash back on groceries, dining, & fuel/gas purchases
- 1% on all other qualified purchases.
- No annual fee
- Super low-interest rate
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first six months
The Platinum card is ideal for those looking to transfer credit card debt with a high-interest rate, while the Cash Back option is for consumers with no debt who love cash rewards.
NerdWallet on the Bank of the West Platinum Mastercard: “perfect card if you carry a balance” (pretty much what we said above).
WalletHub on the Bank of the West Platinum Mastercard: 3.9 out of 5 based on almost 100 consumer reviews.
David Bishop Card Holder: “A six-month intro rate at zero percent seems pretty standard. However, the Bank of the West Platinum MasterCard® Credit Card does stand out a little bit in other ways. The regular rate at 16.99% is a bit better than the entry-level Discover Card I had, which was at 18.99%.”
Bank of the West Get My Card Invitation Code
The invitation code associated with the Bank of the West card offer can be found on the promotional mailing offer. The code is located in the top right-hand corner and halfway down the offer page.
An example of the Bank of the West offer code is as follows: 11111AAAA22222 (with no dashes).
Bank of the West Customer Service
- Schedule a branch appointment at 1-844-222-2689
- For checking accounts, the routing number is 121100782
- Visit bankofthewest.com/getmycard invitation code to apply now
Monday to Friday, 4a.m.- 10p.m. PT Saturday, Sunday, & most holidays 5 a.m.-10 p.m. PT.
Bank of the West Hours
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm, and Sunday they are closed for business.
Who is Bank of the West?
Bank of the West is a regional finance company based in San Fransico, CA. The firm was founded in 1874 and has more than 600 branches across the United States.
Bank of the West began as Farmers National Gold Bank of San Jose, California, in 1874. When all banknotes became convertible to gold or silver in 1880, the bank converted from a gold national bank and changed its name to the First National Bank of San Jose, California.
Bank of the West is a member of FDIC and in the state of South Dakota, they are known as Bank of West California.
- The 0% APR promotion allows the cardholder to save on interest via 0% Intro APR for the first 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers (ideal for consumers with high-interest credit card debt)
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- A credit score of 680 or better is ideal upon application