Your Chase Freedom
- Activate the 5% cash back rewards associated with the Chase Freedom credit card
- A must for cash back junkies
- 5% CASH back can be earned on purchases such as grocery goods, movie tickets, and restaurants
YourChaseFreedom.com requires the primary cardholders name, zip code, and the last 4 digits of the Chase Freedom credit card in order to activate the 5%. The 5% cash back is good for the first $1500 in purchases for the period and then it reverts to 1% cash back on those purchases. The card holder does not need to activate the 1% cash back promotional offer as it will be automatic. The 5% cash back promotion has to be activated every 3 months and cardholders will receive an email reminding them to activate the promotion (the email will provide a link to the 5% cash back offer). Chase reserves the right to terminate or modify the 5% cash back reward program at anytime but will never charge the card holder a fee for activating the 5% cash back. Any questions in regards to the YourChaseFreedom.com promotion can be directed to toll-free 1-800-935-9935.
- The 5% cash back can also be activated by calling the number on the back of the Chase credit card or by visiting any Chase bank brick and mortar location
- Card holders can activate the 5% offer at anytime during the 3 month period in order to start earning 5% cash back
- Card holders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to participate in this promotion
- Movie theatres include drive thru theatres
- 5% cash back purchases will be displayed on the cardholders monthly statement
- Some purchases may not reflect on the statement right away (please allow up to 2 weeks for a purchase to be displayed)
Popular Chase credit cards?
- Sapphire Preferred
- United MileagePlus Explorer card