WOW Way Login
- WOW! Internet, TV, and phone customers can use this service to pay their bill and conduct other account related activities
- Customers of WOW can choose from several different speeds on Internet service depending on their bill, and can choose from a wide number of TV packages and landline service
- WOW offers a “refer a friend” program where customers can get a statement credit for every one of their friends that signs up for WOW service with their special referral code
One of the most popular features that WOW offers is their Ultra box, which is Internet service, wi-fi, and streaming video. The Ultra box lets WOW customers watch content on any Internet connected screen from anywhere in the house.
WOW Way Login Highlights
- Online account are free but require an email address in good standing
- New customers will have to spend about 2 minutes registering
- Online bill pay is free (assuming the customers online banking service does not incur a charge)
WOW offers Internet speeds that range from 8 to 300 mbps. WOW has even partnered with F-Secure to provide customers with anti-virus, firewall, and SPAM prevention technology, with constant updates to protect from the newest threats. The WOW Internet security package is only offered to packages with speeds of 60 mbps and higher. Television customers can choose from several different TV packages from WOW, including small, medium, and large cable. The WOW annual plan offers the best of Internet and TV together in one discounted package.
What to Know About WOW Way Login Service
WOW (also known as Wide Open West) is the ninth largest cable TV provider in America. They were founded in 1996 and have their current headquarters in Denver, Colorado. The company came about thanks to the Telecommunications Act of 1996, which made it much more easy for to enter the cable television market.