Weight Watchers Lifetime Tools
- Weight Watchers members who have qualified for a Lifetime Membership can logon to access their free lifetime tools
- If a Weight Watchers Lifetime member takes a break from attending meetings, they do not have to pay a registration fee to return
- Customers who do not already have an online membership will need to create a Weight Watchers etools account before they proceed with their lifetime membership application
Members who are in the Weight Watches lifetime program will receive a new access code every month that they will need to enter online. If they do not enter this code and do not cancel their Weight Watchers online membership, they will be charged the standard WW online tools monthly fee (usually about $15 a month). To get started accessing Weight Watchers lifetime tools, customers will need to select whether or not they already have a Weight Watchers membership online.
Weight Watchers Lifetime Tools Comments
- A must for fat people looking to drop weight
- Weight Watcher Lifetime Members can go to as many Weight Watchers meetings as they want (at any WW meeting location in the world) for absolutely free
- Free as long as they weigh in at least once a month and as long as they go no more than two pounds over their goal weight
- Please note Weight Watchers International, Inc. SmartPoints and FitPoints are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc
How can people become a Weight Watchers Lifetime Member?
Being a Weight Watchers Lifetime Member has a number of great benefits (like attending free meetings). To be a life time member, customers just need to meet their goal weight set when they join Weight Watchers, and go no more than 2 pounds over that goal weight for a period of six weeks.
To contact Weight Watchers about free lifetime tools