- Apply and search for a job at Wegamans who has been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” since 1998
- Job openings are updated (change) daily so potential employees are encouraged to check on daily basis
It should be notes that in order to apply for a job at Wegmans a person will be required to register for the Wegmans Careers web page with a valid email address. Wegmans offers both in-store and free-standing restaurants career opportunities that come jammed packed with excellent benefits. People without jobs in the Alexandria, VA, Concordville, PA or Westwood, MA area are encouraged to apply at Wegmans as they firm are in the process of opening new stores on those cities.
Wegmans Careers Notes
- Applicants can search by keyword, zip code and radius (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 25 or 50 miles from a given location)
- Wegamans locations/jobs can be found in the states of New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland
- Users can also search for a Wegmans job via a Requisition number
- Wegmans has location in popular East coast cities to include Fairfax, Woodbridge, Philadelphia, Richmond, Collegeville, Ownings Mills and Burlington
Wegmans offers some great benefits to include outstanding healthcare coverage, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, disability benefits, adoption assistance and annual sick/vacation days. Please note that certain eligibility requirements must be met to obtain the previous named benefits and the employee should ask their local Wegmans human resource department about specific benefits upon hiring.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc Business Lore
- Family owned and operated supermarket business based on the East coast
- Has right around 100 stores and was founded in 1916
- Was named the best grocery store by the popular Food Network TV station back in 2007
The founding fathers of Wegmans are the legendary John and Walter Wegman. The dual open their first store called Rochester Fruit and Vegetable Company from a desire to provide the local community with farm fresh fruits and vegetables.