- Apply for a job at the United States Postal Service
- This is a dream job for the high school educated
- Comes with al the benefits and perks of working for Uncle Sam
The USPS Employment page requires the applicant to create an online account before they can actually apply for a USPS position. In order to create an account the applicant will have to provide their name, address, DOB, SSN, email address, and phone number. Please be sure to use a valid email address as the applicant will be sent information via email in regards to the application process/status. The applicants email address will also be used to confirm that an application was received and successfully submitted (the candidate will receive an email acknowledgement at the email address you provided). Applicants who cannot find the confirmation email will want to check their “spam” filter before contacting USPS. The applicant can also check the status of their USPS Employment via the on the Job Opportunities Tab. Simply click on the My Applications link and all current applications and their status will appear on this page. Once the application is received, it will be carefully reviewed by the appropriate parties (most likely high level management in the city in which the application is sent). It is important to review all training information on this site before creating a candidate profile and applying for USPS jobs.
USPS Employment requirements?
- 18 years of age or older (16 years of age if the applicant has a high school diploma)
- Safe driving record if the position involves driving
- A legal resident of the United States or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- The applicant will have to provide all previous employment information
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment