USP Labs Class Action
- Provides information in regards to the OxyElite Pro/Jack3d Liver Damage Class Action Lawsuit
- Class members claim these products caused liver problems in users
GNC Holdings Inc. and USPlabs LLC agreed to a settlement in regards to claims that there OxyElite Pro and Jack3d supplements caused liver damage to people who used them. The case claims that dimethylamylamine (DMAA) and aegeline were the main ingerdients in the products that caused liver damage to the consumers who used them. The plantiffs are respresented by Aashish Yadvendra Desai and Philip T. Howard.
USP Labs Settlement Notes
- The case was held in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Aashish Yadvendra Desai is a attorney for Desai Law Firm PC
- Philip T Howard is an attorney for Howard and Associates PA
- The settlement includes anyone who purchased OxyElite Pro or Jack3d from Aug. 17, 2012
- Class Members who file timely claims will be eligible to receive refunds of $35 per container of OxyElite Pro purchased and $20 per container of Jack3d
- A total settlement fund of 2 million US Dollars has been set aside for class members
More information about the case can be had by calling 1-888-936-9033 or writing to USPlabs Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 43319 Providence, RI 02940-3319.