TWC On Demand
- The TWC On Demand Service gives customers the latest look at everything that’s available for On Demand viewing through Time Warner Cable
- Time Warner Cable On Demand has a menu of more than 30,000 hit TV shows and movies that are available for instant viewing any time, some of which are even available completely free
- This service is ideal for couch potatoes
- Some services are not available to CableCARD customers (customers should check the terms and conditions of their promotional offer)
- Movies On Demand Kids & Teens contains G and PG rated movies
Please note TWC On Demand movies have the same DVR capabilities that any other live or recorded shows have, like pause, rewind, and fast forward (there’s even the option to completely stop watching and then start back again where it left off). Time Warner On Demand movies can be paid for instantly or can be added to the customer’s monthly bill. On Demand content for a channel that the customer is subscribed to is completely free. For example, if a customer has HBO in their Time Warner package, they can watch the HBO On Demand content at no additional charge. Parents can choose to set up parental controls on their Time Warner account where a certain passcode must be entered each time an On Demand order is placed. Once it’s been purchased, a Time Warner Cable On Demand show/movie or a live pay per view event can’t be cancelled. If a customer ordered the wrong show or event, they will need to speak with a customer service representative.
How to order a TWC On Demand movie?
To order a Time Warner On Demand movie, customers just need to press the “On Demand” dedicated button on their remote, browse through titles with their remote, select “OK” on their remote over the selection they want, and then follow the on screen prompts. The movie will start to play instantly, and will be available to watch for 24 hours.
To contact Time Warner Cable for On Demand support
- Call them at 1 (800) 892-4357