Time Customer Service
- Conduct a variety of Time Subscription related services online to include but not limIted to Pay A Bill, Renew A Subscription, Check A Payment Status, Find Out When A Subscription Ends, Change A Address
- When entering the customers name online please be sure to enter it EXACTLY as it appears on the mailing or the wrong customer may be accessed
Time Customer Service online also offers a live chat feature powered by Moxie Software. Other account but lesser used account service options that can be accessed online include the ability to report a damages Time Magazine issue, cancel an account, request a pass issue and stop the delivery of duplicate Time magazines.
Other Online Account Features
- Time renewal request can also be accomplished via US Mail
- Payments can be sent US Mail as well to: TIME Customer Service, PO Box 62120, Tampa, FL 33662-2120 OR customer can make a payment over the phone by calling 1-800-843-8463
- If a magazine arrives damaged consider it an isolated event (if it happens a second time file a report with the Post Office and request a replacement issue
- TIME’s delivery window is seven to three days before the date printed on the cover, known as the cover date
- Suspended delivery is a good idea in the event the customer is on vacation or out-of-town for work related purposes
- Loyal Time Magazine customers will want to consider the “Subscriber’s Automatic Renewal Program” which allows for continue service without the hassle of renewal notices
- Time offers a digital subscription service that is best viewed on an Apple iPad, Google Play or Kindle Fire
Any account related questions can be directed to TIME customer service at 1-800-843-TIME or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Magazine Lore
- Founded in 1923
- Readership over 25 million and a circulation of 3 million
- Poplar in foreign destinations such as Hong Kong and London
Time Magazine was so popular in the 1990’s that it was featured on an episode of Seinfeld when the character George was searching for a blurb about him in the magazine.