- Take a short survey related to chowing down on some pasta at Ziano’s
- The survey is designed to improve the customer service and enhance the dining experience
- All feedback should be honest and truthful (good or bad)
The Tell Ziano’s survey will take less than 30 seconds to complete and will ask a variety of questions about the customers dining experience (i.e. food quality, friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the location). To start the survey the customer will need the personalized survey code which can be found on the Ziano’s receipt along with the customer’s information (name, address, email address. phone number). Tell Ziano’s will never sell the customer’s information to a third-party and the information provided will only be used to increase the quality of the pasta dishes served at this Italian restaurant.
Zianos Italian Eatery
- Fort Wayne, IN based Italian-American Bistro
- Strives to provide fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality
- Has a total of three locations
Zianos caters to the middle class working class family and is open on Sunday thru Thursday from 11 AM to 9 PM & Friday and Saturday from 11 AM to 10 PM. Zianos offers a full bar, carry out, and catering menus.
Must try Zianos Italian Eatery menu items?
- Fontanini Sausage & Peppers
- Spaghetti & Meatball with Small Salad (only available until 3pm… a perfect lunch)
- Fettuccini Alfredo with Small Salad
- Jimmy’s Famous Greek Salad (guest will want to add chicken to this bird for an extra $2.99)
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup (taste like it from the Old Country)
- Baked Chicken Mozzarella (chicken breast plus melted mozzarella… whats not to like here?)
- Gluten-Free Penne with Marinara (for people who can’t eat gluten)
Zianos can be reached at (260) 444-4348 (please do not call this number in regards to the Tell Zianos survey) or in person at 5907 Covington Rd Fort Wayne, IN 46804.