Tell Win Stop Survey
- The Wing Stop guest satisfaction survey gives guests who have eaten at a Wing Stop restaurant the chance to share the details of their visit with Wing Stop corporate
- Everyone who finished the Wing Stop survey will be entered to win a $50 Wing Stop gift card
- Taking the Wing Stop survey should only take customer about 5 or 10 minutes
To get started taking the Wing Stop customer survey, guests will need to have their original Wing Stop receipt, with store number, the date and time of their visit, and ticket or check number. Each week, Wing Stop will give away one $50 gift card to a lucky winner chosen from all eligible entries. Guests of any age can take the Wing Stop survey, but only guests who are at least 18 years old and legal residents of the United States can be entered to win the Wing Stop gift card.
Tell Wing Stop Highlights
- Takes only a few minutes to complete
- Customers can rest easy knowing they helped Wing Stop improve their customer service via the Tell Wing Stop survey
Wing Stop’s menu is pretty basic, with just wings, boneless wings, and chicken strips available. Guests can choose a number of sauces, like Louisiana Rub, Mild, Hickory Smoked Barbecue, and Lemon Pepper. Wing Stop has a basic number of sides too, like vegetable sticks, coleslaw, potato salad, fresh-baked yeast rolls, potato salad, baked beans, and fries.
More about Wing Stop
- All Wing Stops have a 1920s and 1930s plane theme decor inside
- Since the chain is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, their national spokesperson is famous Dallas Cowboys QB Troy Aikman
Wing Stop opened in 1994, and is well known for all of their restaurants being aviation themed. There are 650 Wing Stop locations across the USA, with the first location being in Garland, Texas. The Wing Stop corporate office can be reached at 877-975-2857 or via US Mail at 5501 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75240.