Tell Payless For Discount
- Provide the 13 digit access code from the Payless Shoes customer receipt to take a short survey in regards to the purchase
- The Tell Payless access code will be located towards the bottom of the receipt and will be in the 1234-5678-12345 format
- At the end of the survey the customer will receive a coupon that can be used on a future visit to Payless
The Tell Payless For Discount survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group with permission from Payless ShoeSource. Customers will be asked a variety of questions about their visit to Payless to include questions about the employees working at the store and questions about the Payless store itself (i.e. store cleaniness). Please note that the customer will only have 14 days to take the Tell Payless for a discount survey from the date of purchase or the 13 digit access code will expire and become useless. Once the customer has completed the survey a coupon number will appear… please write this number down on the Payless receipt and use it as a coupon on a future visit. The Payless survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional coupons or sales promotions.
Who is Payless ShoeSource?
- Kansas based discount shoe store
- Founded in 1956 and has more than 4400 locations
- Owned and operated by Golden Gate Capital, Blum Capital
Payless was orginally found by a pair of brothers named Louis and Shaol Pozez out of Topeka, KS. Today the firm has more than 20,000 employees and a net income around 90 million US Dollars. The firm specializes in discounted shoes but also markets sandals, socks, and a variety of shoe accessories. The current Payless slogan is “Everybody Loves to Payless”. Any Payless customer service questions can be directed to toll free 1-877-474-6379 or email CustomerService@csr.payless.com.