Tell Joann Survey
- Obtain a nice little 50% off coupon when taking a short survey related to a purchase at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- The Tell Joann survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will need to provide an email address in order to receive the 50% off coupon
- The survey is powered by Questar and all feedback will help to provide a better shopping experience in the future (and increase bottom line profits for the Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores in which the visit took place)
Please note the 50% off coupon will be sent from the following email address: email@example.com (customers should allow up to 24 hours for the coupon to show up after taking the Tell Joann survey and they should make sure to check their junk/spam box). Customers who do not want a coupon can still take the Joann Customer Survey without providing an email address. The following information from the Tell Joan Survey receipt will be required:
- Date/time of purchase
- 6 digit Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store number
- 2 digit register number
- 4 digit transaction number
All of the above information can be located towards the bottom of the Jo-Ann customer receipt. Customer who misplace or toss the receipt in the trash will not be able to take the survey and will miss out on the 50% coupon.
Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. (aka Jo-Ann Fabrics and Jo-Ann Etc.)
- Ohio based craft retailer
- Founded in 1943 out of Cleveland Ohio
- Has more than 750 locations
Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. was founded by Hilda and Berthold Reich (German Immigrants) and their best friends Sigmund and Mathilda Rohrbach as a little cheese shop in downtown Cleveland. The owners decided to add fabric as a sale item to the business due to the overwhelming demand for the stuff by the women who visited their store. Soon cheese was no longer sold and the business became the Cleveland Fabric Shop. Today Jo-Ann has locations in every state in the United States besides Hawaii.
Frequent customers to Jo-Ann store should check out their promotional coupon page on a weekly basis.