Tell Hotel Chocolat
- UK residents aged 18 years or over can participate in a survey that will reward lucky winners with twelve months free membership in the Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club
- Employees of Hotel Chocolat Ltd and their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the Tell Hotel Chocolat promotions are not allowed to enter and win
Winners will be selected by a random drawing the 12 months free Chocolate membership cannot be exchanged for cash. All winners will be contacted after 12 months of membership to to renew the membership at standard price but are not required to and can simply decline and end the trial.
Other Tell Hotel Chocolat Notes
- Hotel Chocolat reserves the right to cancel the promotion at anytime especially if it is misused
- The official promoter is listed as Hotel Chocolat Ltd, @ Mint House, Royston, SG8 5HL
- Drawings will take place around the 8th of every month
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email by Hotel Chocolat
- Winners will have to appear for a publicity campaign
The Promoter (aka Hotel Chocolat Ltd)accepts no responsibility for inability to access the website and all rules are based on the English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Hotel Chocolat Ltd Lore
- British chocolatier and cocoa grower
- Founded in 1988 and has over 700 employees on a plantation in St. Lucia
- The firm as started out as a mint company until moving to the more lucrative chocolate market
The world renowned Hotel Chocolat Chocolate Tasting Club has over 100,000 members and cost £9.95 a month. The firm was founded by British entrepreneurs Angus Thirlwell and Peter Harris.