- Take a brief survey to possibly win a $500.00 Hardee’s Combo Gift Card
- Customers looking to enter the sweepstakes without purchase may do so by writing to: Hardee’s® Customer Experience Sweepstakes, 100 N. Broadway, Suite 1200, St. Louis, MO 63102*
*When entering the Tell Hardee’s survey promotion by mail it should be noted that customers will need to include their name, address (no po boxes),birth date; daytime phone number, including area code; and e-mail address on a 3×5 index card or note. Monthly winners are not allowed to enter the Hardee’s Customer Experience Sweepstakes following month BUT may do so each month there after.
Hardee’s Survey Sweepstakes Lore
- Duplicate and mechanically reproduced are banned
- Hardee’s employees are not allowed to win a dime
- Residents in the states of New York and Rhode Island are banned from entry
- On (or around) the 15th of every month a winner will be drawn
- Total prize pool of the Hardee’s Customer Experience Sweepstakes will be $2000
This promotion is sponsored by Hardee’s Restaurants LLC. (All rights reserved) and a winners list can be requested between the dates of December 31, 2015 and until June 30, 2016.
Hardee’s Corporate Profile
- Known as Carl’s JR in other parts of the world (aka the US West coast)
- Founded in 1960 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants
- In the mix with Subway, McDonald’s, Burger King and Taco Bell for consumers eating out spending dollars
- Started to thrive when they introduced the legendary “Thick Burger” which features Charbroiled Angus Beef Patty, Melted American Cheese, Lettuce, Two Slices of Tomato, Red Onions sauces to include Mustard, Mayonnaise and Ketchup
Hardee’s must try menu items?.. only one item here worth trying but it is one of the best burgers in the US and the world… the Thick Burger (please note the french fries are above average and worth ordering with the burger). Most Hardee’s restaurants feature the famous “Hardee’s Star“.