Tell Garden Fresh
- Take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Survey
- Will take 500 seconds or less to complete
- Customers can sleep easy knowing they made more money for their local Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes restaurant
The Tell Garden Fresh requires the customer to have the TTID #, date of visit, time of visit, and the survey code (the survey code will be 4 digits long and will help identify they exact purchase). All of this information can be found on the customers Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes customer receipt. Please note the customer only has three days to complete the Tell Garden Fresh survey from the time of purchase and those who do complete the survey in full will earn a 20% off coupon for a future visit to Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. The Tell Garden Fresh survey coupon cannot be used with any other coupons and customers are limited to one coupon per month. The Service Management Group will be responsible for gathering all feedback and delivering it to the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes general managers. Tellgardenfresh.com is available in English or Spanish and the customer’s information will never be shared with the employees at their local restaurant.
Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
- San Diego based buffet style restaurant
- Bills themselves as an unlimited farm fresh, scratch-made restaurant
- Founded in 1978 (the first location was based at Mission Gorge Road in San Diego and quickly became a favorite with local surfers)
Souplantation has right around 100 locations and operates under the name Sweet Tomatoes outside of California. The firm is owned and operated by Garden Fresh Restaurant Corporation & Sun Capital Partners, Inc.. Some of the must try menu items when visiting a Souplantation includes Wonton Happiness (vegan), Zesty Turkey Taco Salad-Gluten-Friendly (kinda taste like a taco from Taco Bell), Wildly Blue Blueberry Muffins, and the popular Big Chunk Chicken Noodle Soup (this sucker comes packed with big pieces of chicken).