Tell City BBQ
- Guests who have eaten at a City BBQ restaurant or used City BBQ for catering can use the Tell City BBQ service to take a survey about their experience
- Once the survey is finished, customers will get a coupon good for a free appetizer on their next visit to a City BBQ location
- Customers should allow for about 10 minutes to completely finish the City BBQ survey depending on the length of their answers
To get started with taking the City BBQ guest survey, customers will need to have their original receipt, and will need to enter the store number printed on the top of the receipt. This store number will either be the actual location visited, or the store number that provided the catering. Any customer can take the City BBQ survey, but only guests 16 and older can redeem the free coupon. City BBQ does limit their free appetizer coupons to one per customer per month, but customers can take the guest survey as many times as they visit. People who eat at City BBQ regularly will want to download their rewards app, because it lets customers earn one point for every $1 spent when scanned. When new customers download the City BBQ app, they get a free drink the fist time, a free piece of City BBQ’s famous Triple Chocolate Cake on their second visit a $5 reward on their third visit, and more rewards the more the app is used. Every 100 points equals another free $5 City BBQ reward.
Tell City BBQ Highlights
- All feedback will help improve the quality of the BBQ (which it needs)
- Customers information will not be shared with City BBQ team members
More Important Info To Know About City BBQ
City BBQ began in 1999, and today has locations in Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Ohio. They’re known for their famous St. Louis-cut pork ribs, plus their “burnt ends” from beef brisket.
To contact City BBQ corporate offices
- 6175 Emerald Parkway Dublin, Ohio 43016
- Call 614-583-0999