- Take a short survey in regards to a Bravo Cucina Italiana visit
- Customers can sleep easy knowing the feedback will be used to improve the service at the Bravo in questions
- The survey will take about 1 minute to complete
When taking the Tell Bravo survey the customer will need to provide their name, email address, and the location in which the visit took place. The customer will be asked a few short questions such as “was the staff accommodating” and “how would you rate the variety/selection of items on the menu”. The Bravo customer survey is seriously the shortest survey out there right now as it takes less than one minute to complete. Once finished the customer will know they have been entered into the $100 Gift Card Bravo Survey Sweepstakes when they see the wording “Thanks for your feedback! You have been entered for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card. We look forward to serving you soon”. Any questions in regards to the Tell Bravo survey can be directed to 777 Goodale Boulevard, Suite 100, Columbus, Ohio 43212 or call (614) 326-7944. Some of the must try menu items when dinning out at BRAVO! include the BRAVO!’s Grilled Pork Chop, Parmesan-Crusted Beef Medallions, Grilled Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese (people who don’t like the taste of goat cheese should stay far away from this menu item), and the Spaghettini + Meatballs (house made beef and pork meatball… what’s not to like here?).
- A must take survey due to how short it is
- The $100 gift card can only be used at BRAVO! restaurants
- Any questions about the terms of the gift card can be directed to 888-452-7286
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group is the parent company of the Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Bon Vie Bistro, and Brio Tuscan Grille. The firm was founded in 1999 and now has more than 100 locations across the United States.