Tell ANF.com Promotion
- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Abercrombie & Fitch
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and consumers will receive a $10 off coupon on a purchase of $50 or more that can be used on a future visit to Abercrombie & Fitch
- Tell ANF is powered by the InMoment survey firm and all feedback will be delivered to the managers of the given A&E location
To take the AE customer experience survey the customer must have the store number, register number, date of purchase and the transaction number (all of which can be located on the Abercrombie & Fitch receipt). The AE store number will be 5 digits long (i.e. 12345) while the transaction/register numbers will be 3 digits in length. Any questions about the Tell ANF survey can be directed to the company via email at AF_Service@abercrombie.com (please note the data collected in the survey will ONLY be used to improve the customers experience at AE). Please nore the Abercrombie & Fitch $10 off coupon cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotional offer.
In order to take the Abercrombie & Fitch customer survey simply visit www.tellanf.com. The Abercrombie & Fitch survey coupon can only be used in store and not when shopping online at AE.com. This is a must take survey for Abercrombie & Fitch fan boys who are looking to save a few dollars on their next purchase.
- Make a purchase at at Abercrombie & Fitch retailer
- Save the receipt (the survey code from the receipt will be needed)
- Access the Internet
- Navigate to the survey URL (tellanf.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Collect the $10 off coupon
- Pro Tip: the customer must be 16 years of ager or older in order to take the survey
- Pro Tip 2: if the customer is younger than 16 have their parents take it for them so they can still get the coupon)
- This survey is another coupon survey similar to KrogerFeedback
Please note the $10 off survey coupon cannot be combined with any other offer and can only be found at tellanf.com. Those who attempt to combine the survey coupon with any promotional offer will be denied. Any questions about this policy can be directed to the Abercrombie & Fitch store manager on duty.
Abercrombie & Fitch
- High end American retailer that specializes in fashionable clothing for younger customers
- Founded in 1892 and has over 1000 locations
- Headquartered in New Albany, Ohio
Abercrombie & Fitch (also known as AE) was founded by David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch as a high-end sporting and excursion good company. Back at that time AE sold expensive shotguns, fishing rods, fishing boats, and tents. Fast forward to today where the firm has nothing to do with these items and primarily sell shirts and pants to the hip young crowd. The firm employs over 65,000 and has annual revenues topping 3 billion US Dollars.
Abercrombie & Fitch
- The firm is headquartered at 6301 Fitch Path, New Albany, OH 43054 and the firm can be reached at 614-283-6500
- The firm is rivaled by upscale clothing firms The Gap (11B market cap), American Eagle Outfitters, and J Crew.
- Abercrombie & Fitch has a market cap of 1.51B