- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Abercrombie & Fitch
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and consumers will receive a $10 off coupon on a purchase of $50 or more that can be used on a future visit to Abercrombie & Fitch
- Tell ANF is powered by the InMoment survey firm and all feedback will be delivered to the managers of the given A&E location
To take the AE customer experience survey the customer must have the store number, register number, date of purchase and the transaction number (all of which can be located on the Abercrombie & Fitch receipt).
The AE store number will be 5 digits long (i.e. 12345) while the transaction/register numbers will be 3 digits in length.
www.TellANF.com Survey Instructions
- Decide to buy some clothes
- Find an Abercrombie & Fitch location
- Drive on up and purchase a few pairs of mom jeans
- Save the receipt
- Hurry home and jump online
- Navigate to www.tellanf.com
- Input the required information
- Provided feedback
- Claim the coupon! (the best part)
Hence, the TellANF survey should only take a few minutes to complete.
Any questions about the Tell ANF survey can be directed to the company via email at AF_Service@abercrombie.com.
Also, please note the feedback collected in the survey will ONLY be used to improve the customer’s experience at AE).
Please note the Abercrombie & Fitch $10 off coupon cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other promotional offer.
TellANF Survey Highlights
In order to take the Abercrombie & Fitch customer survey simply visit www.tellanf.com.
The Abercrombie & Fitch survey coupon can only be used in-store and not when shopping online at AE.com.
This is a must take the survey for Abercrombie & Fitch fanboys who are looking to save a few dollars on their next purchase.
- The coupon is good for $10 off
- Also, the customer must be 16 years of age or older in order to take the survey
- Also, if the customer is younger than 16 have their parents take it for them so they can still get the coupon)
- This survey is another coupon survey similar to KrogerFeedback
Please note the $10 off survey coupon cannot be combined with any other offer and can only be found at tellanf.com.
Those who attempt to combine the survey coupon with any promotional offer will be denied.
Any questions about this policy can be directed to the Abercrombie & Fitch store manager on duty.
Also, consumers looking to earn even more money-saving coupons should consider the A&F Club.
Hence, the A&F Club will provide members with a $10 off coupon upon initial sign up.
Please note the $10 off coupon must be used on a purchase of $50 or more and cannot be combined with the TellANF Survey Coupon.
Abercrombie & Fitch
- High-end American retailer that specializes in fashionable clothing for younger customers
- Founded in 1892 and has over 1000 locations
- Headquartered in New Albany, Ohio
Abercrombie & Fitch (also known as AE) was founded by David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch as a high-end sporting and excursion good company.
Back at that time, AE sold expensive shotguns, fishing rods, fishing boats, and tents.
Fast forward to today where the firm has nothing to do with these items and primarily sell shirts and pants to the hip young crowd.
The firm employs over 65,000 and has annual revenues topping 3 billion US Dollars.
Abercrombie & Fitch Contact Information
- The firm is headquartered at 6301 Fitch Path, New Albany, OH 43054 and the firm can be reached at 614-283-6500
- The firm is rivaled by upscale clothing firms The Gap (11B market cap), American Eagle Outfitters, and J Crew.
- Abercrombie & Fitch has a market cap of 1.51B
ANF on Social Media
Furthermore, any questions in regards to www.tellanf.com can be directed to toll-free 1-866-681-3115 Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.