Tell Aldi Today
- Take a short survey and help improve the profits of this discount supermarket chain PLUS customers will have the added bonus of possibly winning a £100 of Aldi voucher
- The Tell Aldi survey code will be needed in order to take the survey online and the code will be 12 digits long and found towards the bottom of the Aldi receipt
- There will be a total of 8 £100 of Aldi vouchers given away each month during the Aldi survey sweepstakes
The survey is powered by the InMoment survey company and will take less than 4 minutes to complete. The £100 of Aldi vouchers can only be used at Aldi location and CANNOT be redeemed for cash or other gifts.
- Private discount retailer
- Based in Essen Germany
- 1946 (split in two parts in 1960, renamed to ALDI Nord and ALDI Süd in 1962)
Aldi is an extremely popular discount store with the middle and lower class in the markets they operate. The firm has around 9600 total stores across the globe to include place like the United States, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Spain, France and Germany. Customers love shopping at Aldi due to their ultra low prices through charging customers for shopping bags and making the customer bag their own groceries (which many actually enjoy doing anyways). Aldi offers the standard food departments to include meat, produce, diary, and household essentials (i.e. napkins, a limited amount of cleaning supplies).
Although the firm usually receive high marks from the media/public relations firms Aldi has had some struggles in the form of unfair labour practices, horse meat contamination scandal, and accusations of “lack of corporate responsibility” to their farmer suppliers by the Irish Farmers’ Association.
The Aldi corporate headquarters is located at Eckenbergstrasse 16, Postfach and can be reached by calling +49 201-8593-0.