Talk To White Spot CA
- Diners at a White Spot restaurant in Canada can get a $5 White Spot Coupon for taking a guest survey
- The $5 White Spot Coupon is only good for dine in purchases of $30 or more and must be used within 30 days of completion of the survey
- There is a limit of two White Spot survey entries and two White Spot coupons that can be used per guest per week
Just for taking the time to fill out the White Spot survey, customers will get a coupon good for $5 off of their next purchase, plus be entered to win $1,000 (10 prizes are given away every day) and a grand prize of $1,500 every week. To get started taking the White Spot Canada guest survey, customers will need to enter the restaurant number of the White Spot location they visited, plus the time and date they were there. Guests can visit the White Spot survey site to see a list of previous contest winners. To enter the contest to win $1,000, White Spot survey takers must be at least 18 years old, and a legal resident of Canada, the US, South Korea, or Hong Kong.
Talk To White Spot CA Highlights
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- Customers will go home happy with a coupon and knowing they helped improve customer service at their local White Spot
- The survey cannot be taken by email, phone, or US mail
- White Spot has locations in Hong Kong, South Korea, and a few US locations in Washington state
More to Know About White Spot
White Spot is a Canadian restaurant best known for its hamburgers (and their Pirate Pack children’s meal) that was founded in June of 1928. The chain is popular with kids for their kids meals served in a cardboard model of a pirate ship with a chocolate coin. White Spot is also very popular for their “Triple-O” hamburger sauce which is made of mayonnaise and relish.