Talk To Applebee’s
- Provide feedback in regards to a recent visit to Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar
- In order to start the survey customers will need the 9 digit serial number which can be located on their Applebee’s customer receipt
- The Talk To Applebee’s survey is operated by the Service Management Group and upon completion customers will be entered into a prize draw
The Talk To Applebee’s customer survey sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older at the time of taking the survey. Please note no purchase is required to enter and employees of Applebee’s are not allowed to enter. In addition to the 9 digit serial number Talk To Applebee’s survey customers will also need to provide the date of purchase, time of purchase, Applebee’s check number, and the server name who took the order.
Talk To Applebee’s Survey Sweepstakes
- Features 10 $1000 prizes per month along with 44 $100 prizes
- Households are limited to one prize each regardless of how much money they spend at Applebee’s
- No purchase is required to enter (see more about how to enter the $1000 Applebee’s customer survey without purchase later in this article)
- Customers can also call the toll-free number on the receipt to take the survey by phone
To enter the Applebee’s survey sweepstakes without actually making a purchase please write to: Applebee’s Sweepstakes, c/o DL Blair Inc, Department H, PO Box 5705, Blair, NE 68009. Please limit entires one per mailing and mechanical entries are NOT allowed.
What are some of the better menu items at Applebee’s?
- Salsa Verde Beef Nachos (the best nachos in the world period)
- Bourbon Street Steak
- Beer Garden All In Burger
The Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar is owned and operated by DineEquity, Inc. who also operated the International House of Pancakes (aka IHOP). DineEquity, Inc. is headquartered at 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91203 and can be reached by phone by calling 818-240-6055.