TA Preorder Taco Bell
- Taco Bell fans can pre-order the new menu item online
- The new Taco Bell menu item is not known at this time but is being promoted during Super Bowl 50
- The Taco Bell new menu item will be reviled via a 30 second TV ad during the Super Bowl
Taco Bell has kept the new menu item under lock and key but Mr. Greg Creed (CEO of Yum Brands) did provide a slight hint during a recent press interview eluding to the shape of the item will be round in nature when he used his hands to make a circle gesture. The TA.com Pre Order service requires the customer to login with Facebook or use a personal email address in order to place an order.
What is known about the Taco Bell Secret Menu Item
- It should be round in nature (eliminating a new type of taco)
- It contains cheddar cheese, iceberg lettuce, and tomatoes
- Taco Bell is calling it “what could be its biggest food creation yet”
Below is the Taco Bell press release (aka publicity stunt) in regards to the new menu item:
Some Taco Bell fans are predicting the new item could be the Naked Crispy Chicken Taco which has already debuted in California while others speculate it could be a Dorito burrito.
“We aren’t revealing details of our spot until the big game, but we will have ways for our fans to engage with us in the weeks leading up to Super Bowl 50… “This build up will pay off with one of the most exciting announcements from the Taco Bell brand to date.” – Chris Brandt chief concept and brand officer
- California-based taco fast-food restaurant
- Founded in 1962
- Owned and operated by YUM Brands
Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers per year and employs more than 175,000 employees. The firm is based at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, U.S. with operations basically in the US and Canada. Taco Bell is pulling out all the stops for Super Bowl 50 and has created a brand new website (i.e. ta.co/preorder) in which customers are allowed to pre order the NEW MENU ITEM and not wait in a bothersome line.
Customers can save 25% when ordering Taco Bell online when signing up for a Taco Bell account.