Sweet Peppers Deli Survey
- Tell Sweet Peppers Deli about a recent dining experience
- Customers will need the Pepper Deli 14 digit survey code from the receipt
The survey will only take 2 or 3 minutes to complete and customers will earn a free cookie coupon which can be use don their next visit to Sweet Peppers Deli. Please be sure to enter the 14 digit Sweet Peppers survey code without any dashes. Customers will also have the ability to opt in to receive news and updates about Sweet Peppers Deli promotions throughout the year.
What will customers have to provide to start the Peppers Deli survey and get the free crispy cookie?
- phone number
- Spouse DOB
- Annivsery date
By providing the above information the customer will allow Sweet Peppers to contact them with promotional material i.e. coupons, newsletters.
Sweet Peppers Deli Company Lore
- Started as a pet project between two North Mississippi restaurateurs one of which was the owner and creator of the legendary Bulldog Deli
- Business name under Sweet Peppers Franchise Systems, LLC
- Owners also have dining shops under the names Harveys, Jackson Square Grill, Fairpark Grill, or Central Station
- Caters to customers with gluten issues
- Offers catering services for celebrations of all types i.e. weddings, divorces, birthdays, football games etc
The Sweet Peppers Deli is moderately priced between $5 to $9 per meal and offers unique menu items like a Mediterranean Hummus Plate. Other must try items include Bavarian Pretzel Sandwich ($6.99), BBQ Chicken Flatbread ($7.99), Bayou Shrimp Flatbread ($8.99) and the Mediterranean Chicken Panini ($7.99). The take home dish to the mother in law is the Chicken Salad Sandwich for $3.00. The Chicken Salad Sandwich is nothing more than a chicken and mayo with a few grapes stuck between to small pieces of bread.