Survey Medallia Rack
- Take a brief survey in regards to a Nordstrom Rack visit
- The survey will take about 2 to 3 minutes and all results are collected by Medallia Software Customer Experience Management
When taking the survey the customer will need the transaction code which can be found on the Nordstrom Rack customer receipt. It should be noted that this survey is for Nordstrom Rack visits ONLY and visits to the regular Nordstrom store do not qualify. Please be sure to include the R preceding the transaction code when taking the survey or the user will receive an error code.
“Thank you for shopping at Nordstrom Rack and sharing your feedback with us. This survey should take 2-3 minutes to complete. Please refer to your most recent Nordstrom Rack shopping trip when answering the following questions.” – Survey Medallia Rack
The survey itself is not powered by Nordstrom but by Medallia who can be reached at 1-855-238-4787 (general customer support) or on Twitter @MedalliaSupportSales or for sales dial 1-844-238-3767. The firms North American HQ is based at Medallia Palo Alto, 395 Page Mill Road, Suite 100, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
- Designed for people looking to save a few bucks vs buying new at Nordstrom
- Many items will be discounted at 50% or more when compared to when they were for sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Rack Online offers free shipping on all orders over 100 bucks and offers a 90 day return policy
To find a Nordstrom Rack check the store locator tool.
Nordstrom Corporate Profile
- Upscale department store catering to power families who’s combined income is North of $200,000
- The firm is based at 1617 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101 and can be found on the NYSE under ticker JWN
- Nordstrom Inc is entrenched as one of the most popular high-end retailer in the United States with revenues over 12 billion US Dollars
Nordstrom offers clothing for women, men, and children at a price point between $50 to $200 offering both brand name and private label merchandise. Walmart, Target and JC Penney can be found on the opposite end of the retail spectrum (when compared to Nordstrom.