sofioffer.com confirmation number – enter code to apply
SoFiOffer.com allows consumers to apply for a personal loan up to $100,000 (maybe more in special circumstances).
- Make sure the wife is good with another personal loan
- Is the system a go?
- Turn on the old PC and navigate to www.sofioffer.com
- Enter the confirmation code and the applicant’s zip code
- Entering the SoFi Offer code will check a rate associated with a personal loan
- The SoFi Offer confirmation code is 14 digits long and can be found on the promotional mailing
- Loan amounts can go as high as $100,000 (maybe even higher under special circumstances)
Social Finance Inc operates SoFiOffer.com. Most applicants will find fixed Personal Loan Rates ranging from 5.49% APR to 14.24% APR (assuming they sign up for the AutoPay service).
Variable rates with auto pay will range from 5.19% APR to 11.34%. Checking a rate will only take a few minutes, and Internet access is required to enter the confirmation code.
www.SoFiOffer.com Code Apply
- SoFi does not guarantee a loan
- Entering the confirmation code to check a rate will not affect a credit score.
- There are no hidden fees and no pre=payment penalties or costly application fees.
- This offer is a must for consumers who pay 9% interest on their credit cards.
- The minimum loan amount under the SoFiOffer.com promotion is listed as $5000
- Those who are approved and take out another SoFi loan in the future will receive a 0.125% rate discount simply for being a loyal SoFi member.
- The average borrower will raise their credit score by 17 points when they pay off credit card debt (and save a boatload of money in interest)
How long does it take for SoFi to approve account?
On average, it takes SoFi 48 to 72 hours to approve a loan account, although it may take up to 14 days when additional information about the applicant is required.
Does applying for SoFi hurt your credit?
Applying for a loan with SoFi may cause your credit score to drop a few points. Although the score should rebound within a few weeks. It should be noted that SoFi reports payments to all three major credit bureaus.
How does SoFi verify income?
SoFi will verify the applicant’s income via two methods pay stubs and W2s. SoFi may accept tax returns as a method to verify income.
Is SoFi hard to get approved?
If you apply for a personal loan from SoFi, you will need a minimum FICO credit score of 650, anything less, and you will most likely be denied a loan.
Personal Loan From SoFi
- No hidden fees to Halloween tricks
- Terms offered: 3, 5, or 7 years
- Instant Pre-Approval: Yes
- Offers unemployment protection (which allows a loan holder to possibly delay payments if they find themselves without a job through no fault of their own)
Also, Social Finance Inc. is a San Francisco, CA-based personal finance company that provides personal loans (including student and mortgage loans).
Furthermore, the firm is headquartered at Letterman Drive, Building A, Suite 4700, San Francisco, CA 94129.
Hence, here are some reviews from around the web regarding a Sofi Personal Loan.
- Nerdwallet – A perfect 5 out of 5
- CreditKarma – 4 out of 5 based on 44 votes
- CreditDonkey says, “SoFi is worth considering if you’ve got a spotless credit history and a steady income stream.”
Hence, any questions regarding a loan with SoFiOffer.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-456-SOFI (7634) from Monday – Thursday 4:00 AM – 9:00 PM PT OR Friday – Sunday 4:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT.