Slurpee All Access AMOE
- Enter to win an “All-Access Experiences” reward
- The Slurpee All Access promotion kicked off on 5/6/2015 and will run until July 18, 2015 (many will enter few will win)
The Slurpee All Access 7Rewards Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are age 13 or older at the time of entry. Purchase of an actual Slurpee is not required and contestants can enter by requesting an entry code by providing a valid email address. The contestants MUST have access to the email address provided as thats where the Slurpee All Access 7Rewards promotional code will be emailed to.
Slurpee All Access Promo Notes
- Contestants are allowed to enter up to 10 times per day
- Over 17,000 prizes warded during the course of the Slurpee All Access AMOE promo
- Random selection will determine winners
- Sponsor’s designee will send potential winners an e-mail notification to the e-mail address provided at registration or through mobile app push notification via mobile phone/app
- Winners will only have 72 hours aka 3 days to claim their prize
- Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn
- Total value of all prizes will be $161,280.00
The Slurpee All Access sweepstakes is open to all residents of the United States in ALL 50 states to include Hawaii and Alaska. Popular prizes include a Universal Song Download, Beats by Dre Headphones, a Fender Guitar and Sonos Play:5. Some of the lease desirable prizes include Exclusive All-Access Prize t-shirt, iTunes Gift Card and a pair of sneakers worth $150.
What are some of the ALL-ACCESS EXPERIENCES?
- Rock In Rio USA – VIP Experience: Spend 3 night in Vegas rocking out to some of the best music West of the Mississippi
- Electric Forest VIP Experience: June 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2015 PLUS 1K in spending cash… this festival will be geared to the younger/hip/cool crowd
- Governor’s Ball VIP Experience: Attend “The Governors Ball NYC Music Festival” from June 4 – 8, 2015
Some lucky winners will also receive a Photo Shoot with a World Renowned Rock N’ Roll Photographer but the dates on this experience has not yet been announced.