Say Yes To C1B
- Customers can check their preapproval for a Credit One Bank credit card online with no obligation
- Checking pre-approval for a Credit One card is fast and free, and doesn’t affect the applicant’s credit score
- Credit cards issued by C1B are often geared towards people that may have less than perfect credit, but since C1B reports to all major credit bureaus, it’s actually a great way for someone to incraese their credit score
The “Say Yes to C1B” web site gives customers a chance to see if they’re pre-qualified to get a credit card from Credit One Bank. Pre-approval for a Credit One Bank card does not guarantee final approval. A credit card from Credit One Bank usually has an annual fee that ranges from $35 to $90 depending on the card, and comes with a number of great features like platinum status, unlimited 1% cash back on all gas and grocery purchases, an automatic credit line increase review every few months, automatic free monthly credit score monitoring and tracking, and $0 fraud liability.
Say Yes To C1B Highlights
- Some customers may receive a credit card pre-approval from Credit One Bank in the mail
- The application should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Approval is NOT guranteed
- Those customers should enter their approval code on the C1B web site, along with their Social Security number to finish the process
More to Know About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank was founded in San Rafael, California in 1984 and has just under 500 employees. Their current headquarters is at 585 Pilot Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. They currently have 6 million cardholders across the United States. Credit One issued both Visa and Mastercard credit cards, but they are actually one of the USA’s largest issuers of Visa credit cards. Any questions in regards to the Say Yes To C1B offer should be directed to 877-825-3242.