Prepaid Merial Rebates
- Access the pets rewards program online
- Allows customers to submit a rebate online
- Requires the first 6 digits of the customers card number
The prepaid Merial rebates promotion is associated with HeartGard, NexGard, FrontLine, and Previcox pet products. In order to start the rebate redemption process the customer will have to login to their account with the first 6 digits of the card number (Internet access is required and is appears this process can be accomplished via smartphone). Any questions or concerns in regards to a prepaid Merial Pet Rebate can be directed to (800) 307-7000 or Cardholder Services 700 State Highway 121 Bypass Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067. In the case of a dispute (which is common with pet owners over the age of 40) please allow 5-7 business days from the date that the Affidavit of Fraud is received in order for the dispute to be processed. Please note it may take up to 30 days after the affidavit of fraud is processed for credits to be applied to the customers prepaid card. If a replacement card is issued, the replacement card will be sent to the address listed on the notarized Affidavit of Fraud form.
Merial Rewards Notes
- A must for all pet lovers
- The MERIAL Rewards Visa prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Pet owners can sleep easy knowing they are getting a rebate and their pet is protected
- The prepaid rewards card can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present