PayPal Prepaid Activate
- Activate a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard online in just a matter or seconds
- Once the card is activate the user can eat, drink, shop, and play anywhere the MasterCard logo is present
- Please have a PayPal Account in order to access PayPal Prepaid MasterCard transaction history and other online features
PayPal.com/Prepaid Activate is operated by Total System Services, Inc., PayPal, and MasterCard. Those that need to activate a card will have to fork over the Card number (either 16 digits or 20 digits; Do not type any spaces or dashes) plus the CVC2 number. What in the world is a CVC2 number? This number can be found on the back of the card and is 3-digit in length.
Once the card has been activated the user can transfer money form their PayPal Account to their PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Account in just a few seconds in order to have spending cash instantly. Customers can also load the card at more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide.
PayPal.com/Prepaid Activate Notes
- The CVC2 number can be found on the back of the card next to the cardholder signature area
- Be part of a network of more than 160 million PayPal accounts across the globe
- The PayPal app is available for both the Android and iPhone
- Only one PayPal Prepaid Card may be linked to one PayPal Account
- Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account are limited to the amount of funds available in your PayPal Account and may not exceed $300 a day/$2,000 per rolling 30 days
PRO TIP: Thrifty consumers who order the PayPal prepaid MasterCard online will not be charged a costly purchase fee to get their hands on the card.
PRO TIP 2: PayPal also offers a Refer-A-Friend program which provides $5 to both the friend and the person who referred the friend (assuming $10 or more is loaded onto the card).