- Paychex Flex is a web-based management software for human capital that’s designed for businesses of any type and size
- By using one online login to Paychex Flex, users can find recruiting information, track applicants for their jobs, administer benefits, review time and attendance, manage payroll, check on retirement information, and more
- Paychex Flex uses a centralized platform with one single profile for every employee, and tracks each employee’s information in real-time across several applications
- To contact a Paychex Flex customer agent please use the “contact us” form that can be found on the Paychex Flex online service or call 888-246-7500
The Paychex Flex software makes payroll and time management for a business easy, with many tasks taking just two click to complete. Paychex Flex is available as a web application, a separate web site, and a mobile app, so businesses can have access to their vital information anywhere they go. Businesses who utilize Paychex Flex can also make garnishment payments, use drag and drop visual scheduling that’s easy to understand, and receive automatic compliance testing at the appropriate time. The Paychex Flex platform has several multi tiered options available for purchase, which means that businesses can choose from the different options and select the one that best fits their size and type of business. Paychex Flex’s mobile app is always free and lets both employees and employers access check stubs, yearly tax documents and employee profiles from anywhere, as long as they have an Internet connection. Employees can log in to Paychex Flex online by entering their employee ID number and their password. Workers who do not have an account can set up a Paychex Flex account online easily, but they will need to have their employee identification number, their ZIP code, their date of birth, and the last four digits of their Social Security Number.
- Paychex is based in Penfield, New York and was founded by Tom Golisano in 1971
- Payroll and HR service firm
- Employs more than 12000 people