Oxford Bus Feedback
- Provide feedback in relation to timetables, fares, routes or general customer service issues from The City of Oxford Motor Services
- The Oxford Bus survey is only 14 questions long and should only take a few minutes to complete
The Oxford Bus Company Customer Survey is powered by Survey Monkey and all feedback provided will be delivered to managers in charge of the specific buses. The most popular bus routes associated with the survey include BROOKESbus, city 600, city8/9 and Park&Ride. A sample questions found in the OBC Feedback survey include “From 1–5 please rank how satisfied you are with the overall service that Oxford Bus Company provides? 1 being totally dissatisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.”
Please note that the Oxford Bus survey is not intended for filing a formal complaint, those looking to file a specific complaint against and employee or bus should call 01865 785400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone agents are available from 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 on Saturdays and 11:00 – 17:00 on Sunday and please allow up to 72 hours for a response.
City of Oxford Motor Services Ltd
- Provides bus services for the greater Oxford-Newcastle-Upon-Tyne area
- Headquartered at the famous Cowley House on Watlington Road at Cowley,Oxford,OX4 6GA
- Strives to provide customers with reliable and friendly bus and / or coach service to the highest standards of safety, comfort and cleanliness
It should be noted that the firm does their best to fulfill all customers needs BUT at periods of high travel Oxford Motors may not be able to allow all customers to board the bus or coach due to capacity issues.