- The Offender Connect service is an online tool that allows families to stay in contact with their loved ones who are incarcerated in participating prisons
- Not all correctional facilities participate in the Offender Connect program, but most major city, county, and federal prisons are a part of the program
- Please speak to the warden at the given correctional facility in hopes of obtaining the Offender Connect messaging service
- The Offender Connect service is NOT free
- All videos will be reviewed be released to their intended destination
To find a participating Offender Connect facility, families just need to first search the state where the inmate is located, and then select the facility they’re in. From there, families will see a list of all of the services that are available to the correction facilities in that county. Some prisons allow for Offender Connect video chat to be done from home, while some only allow it from certain centers located at the prison. Families and inmates will both need to set up an appointment time to use Offender Connect video chat. Direct deposit to an inmate’s account through Offender Connect is available 24 hours a day, and there are even mobile friendly payment options available. Funds will be made available instantly to the inmate in most cases, and can be used for anything the offender wants. Deposit amount do vary, but there is a minimum deposit of $10 and a maximum deposit of $1,000 available at once. Please note the Offender Connect can also be used to pay the visitor fees assessed at many prisons without the need to wait in line for a prison representative to complete the transaction.
What services does Offender Connect offer?
Offender Connects offer several inmate/family services like prepaid phone accounts for inmates to receive phone calls, international calling for an inmate to place a call to another country, video visitation for families to have a face to face video chat with their loved one, and even a trust fund that can deposit funds into an inmate’s commissary account.
To contact Offender Connect
- (877) 650-4249