NYL AARP Service Login
- Allows customers to manage an account, make payments, and manage beneficiaries services online
- In order to access the service the customer must sign in with their username and password (those who do not have an account will have to go through a short registration process)
- Once registered the NYL AARP customer can begin to make payments, update personal account information (i.e. phone number or mailing address), access commonly used forms, and manage their beneficiaries
The NYL AARP Service is free to use (no annual fee) and payments can be made online be accessing the “My Payments” tab from the account homepage. Please note customers are NOT required to register for a NYL AARP service account in order to make a payment online; they can always make an online payment as a “guest” (but customers are encouraged to register as it saves time as the customer will not have to fill out a lengthy guest payment form every time). Those looking to print a form should access the “Quick Access” tab form their account homepage.
What is needed in order to register for a NYL AARP Service account online?
- Last 4 digits of the customers SSN
- NYL AARP Certificate/Contract Number
- Date of birth
- Email address that has not been used previously to create an NYL AARP (An email address can only be used to create one account – so if a spouse or other family member also has a Certificate/Contract, they will need their own separate email address)
In order to report a life insurance claim via the NYL AARP service the customer will have to download a “claims packet” (please note the “claims packet” can only be mailed). Please take time to read the instructions attached to the claims packet and the mail it to: Attention: Claims Department, PO BOX 30713, Tampa FL, 33630.
Any questions about the NYL AARP service or to discuss how to obtain additional coverage please contact a customer service agent at 800-850-2658 anytime form Monday thru Friday 8 am to 10 pm or Saturday 9 am to 5 pm (all times all ET).