- Enter to win a “SpongeBob pajama party” (is this a joke? no)
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a round-trip coach airfare for eight people to Orlando, Florida and $1000 spending money
The Nick KCFUN promotion is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks and will run to August 12, 2015. Viacom International is based at 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. The SpongeBob Splashtastic Sleepover Sweepstakes is administered by Ventura Associates Int’l LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165 (Ventura will be charged with the task of selecting the grand prize winners). Unlike most promotions that requires entrants to be 18 years of age or older the Nick KCFUN promotion requires the entrant to be between six and eleven years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the forty-eight contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
Splashtastic Sleepover Sweepstakes Rules and Regs
- Residents in the states of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are banned from entering
- This promotion started on April 1, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and is designed for MEGA FANS of SpongeBob
- Instant win game pieces will be found on specially marked packages of KidCuisine
- Game pieces that display the wording “Potential Winners” are not official winners and will have to mail the game piece to “Splashtastic Sleepover Sweepstakes” c/o Ventura Associates Int’l LLC, 60 East 42 Street, Suite 650, ATTN: VP, New York, NY 10165
- Odds of winning the GRAND PRIZE are 1:4,711,000
- The Nick KCFUN promotion will hold a “second chance drawing” on or around September 4, 2015
- 500 second place prizes will be award to SpongeBob fans
- The second place prize will consist of a SpongeBob tent and push light (great for sleep overs in the back yard)
To obtain a game piece without buying a KidCuidine product please write to: “Splashtastic Sleepover Sweepstakes Game Piece Request,” P.O. Box 9309, Medford, NY 11763-9309. When entering via US Mail please include the child’s name and their parents email address.