- Allow a Netflix customer to replace a bad (in error) disc online
- Before making the replacement request please double-check the entertainment set up to ensure the disc is at fault
To access the Netflix Replacement service the customer must login to their account online and select the “Your Queue” option. Locate the “bad disc” in question from the que and click on the “report a problem” wording. Then select the “DVD is damaged, scratched or unplayable” link to complete the request. Any questions about the replacement process can be directed to a Netflix Customer Care agent at 1-866-716-0414.
Netflix Business Lore
- On demand Internet television network firm
- Founded in 1997 as a video/movie disc delivery service via US Mail
- Headquartered at 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032 (the Netflix corporate office can be reached by phone at 408-540-3700)
Netflix is divided up into three operate segments to include Domestic Streaming, International Streaming, and Domestic DVD. The firm operates in over 40 countries and revenues over 5 billion US Dollar annually. Major holders of Netflix stock include the likes of heavy hitters Jennison Associates LLC, Vanguard and Carl, C. Icahn. About 88% of the Netflix stock is owned by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners while 5% is held by insiders. Netflix faces fierce competition from major players in the streaming industry to include Hulu and Amazon.