My Valvoline Account
- Create a Valvoline Reward Card account or sign in to a previously registered account
- New accounts will require a valid email address
The Valvoline reward card allows the customer to earn valuable rewards when making a purchase at Valvoline using the card. These rewards will be earned on all Zerex antifreeze/coolant, Valvoline Professional Series, and Valvoline and Pyroil automotive chemicals purchases.
Ashland Inc. Business Profile
- World class automotive and industrial product company
- Founded by Paul Blazer in 1924
- Headquartered at 50 East River Center Boulevard, PO Box 391, Covington, KY 41012
- Operates around 1000 Valvoline Instant Oil Change centers
The company consists of four operating segments that include:
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients
- Water Technologies
- Performance Materials
- Consumer Markets (Valvoline)
Dr. John Ellis founded Valvoline all the way back in 1866 when he recognized the need for a superior petroleum-based lubricant for automobiles. The Valvoline brand is considered by industry experts to be the oldest oil marketer in the world. Major holders of Ashland stock (ASH on the NYSE) include Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc and Jana Partners. 87% of Ashland stock is held by mutual funds and institutions. Ashland is one of the few major Chemical Major Diversified companies that are public and competes with several private firms by the likes of Momentive Specialty Chemicals, Inc. and Brenntag AG.