My Thomas Benefits
- The My Thomas Benefits service lets employees of Thomas County Schools manage their employee benefits online
- Through My Thomas Benefits, employees can also find a link to the state of Georgia health benefits website which is used for open enrollment each year
- Open enrollment for Thomas County Schools benefits is usually open from the middle of October to the middle of November each year
- The My Thomas Benefits service is only intended for use by Thomas School County employees
- Former employees may access the service under certain circumstances
The My Thomas Benefits service gives employees a way to get information and answers related to employee benefits (like medical and dental insurance) any time of day, and save time by answering questions that would usually require an HR representative to take care of. Any employee who works for Thomas County Schools can manage their information online, regardless of how long they have worked for the school system. Thomas County school employees who are looking for information on their long term disability, shot term disability, dental and vision care, and health care flex spending plans can also access that information through the online benefits portal as well and receive updates instantly when changes are made.
How to log in to the Thomas County Schools online benefits service
Thomas County Schools has a personalized employee benefits online portal that requires the use of a user ID and password to log in. The Thomas County Schools ID and password are (for the username) the first letter of the employee’s first name plus their entire last name plus the last four digits of their Social Security Number. Upon the first login to Thomas County Schools online benefits service, the username and password will be the same.
- Employees who log in with the default password for the first time will be asked to change it when they log in.
To contact a Thomas County Schools Benefits Management Specialist:
- 200 N Pinetree Blvd, Thomasville, GA 31792