My Instant Offer Pre Approval
- Apply for a loan at Lending Club with a personal funding code
- The personal funding code will be 12 characters long and will consist of both letters and numbers
- All loan made via the My Instant Offer login promotion are by WebBank who are a respected Utah-chartered Industrial Bank
The promotional letter from Lending Club with the offer code will be from 71 Stevenson St., Suite 300, San Fransisco CA 94105 and the offer will expire on the date that is displayed in the top left hand corner of the promotion loan offer. When applying for a loan the applicant will be asked to provide:
- Requested loan amount (i.e. $5500)
- Purpose of the loan (pay off student loans, purchase new car)
- The EMAIL and DOB
- Applicants annual income
Those who do not have a My Instant Offer pre approval code can still apply but will not have as good as chance as getting approved vs those with the code. When applying for a Lending Club loan without the promotional offer the applicant will have to pick a loan amount between $1,000 to $35,000, provide the reason for the loan, and provided their credit score (i.e. good 660-720). Loan rates will vary between 5.99% to 32.99% based on the applicants credit history and the best credit score will earn the lowest APR%. Lending Club Loans also feature no hidden fees, no prepayment penalties, and low fixed rates and payments.
- California-based peer-to-peer lending firm
- Founded in 2006 and went public in 2014
- Many people do not know Lending Club was originally a Facebook application
Lending Club operates an online lending platform that enables borrowers to obtain a loan, and investors to purchase notes backed by payments made on loans. The corporate office can be reached at 415-632-5600. Major competition to Lending Club comes in the form of Prosper and Best Egg.